Don’t You Deserve the Best Lift Chair?
Lift chairs are an effective, easier to use than ever before, and a more comfortable seating option for people experiencing conditions such as diabetes, arthritis, pregnancy, or knee, hip, shoulder, joint problems and old age. Apart from that, lift chairs even offer considerable benefit to patients with stroke or those who are recuperating from a surgery. As a result of these benefits, more and more people are now planning to buy a lift chair. Golden lift chairs have many different models and prices to choose from. Choosing an appropriate one for you has never been easier.
Below are some factors to consider before purchasing your Golden lift chair.
1. Style and Color: There are different styles to select from in lift chairs. While some of them resemble accent chairs, others look like sofas and recliners. There are also lift chairs available that appear as a bed when extended out. Select the one base on your requirements. Presence of a lift chair inside the house can add spice to your home décor…just as any other quality piece of furniture would. So, just like choosing any other color of furniture, the color of the lift chair should be selected in such a way that it aptly complements the interiors of the house rather than looking odd. Usually, a neutral brown works well with most any home interior.
2. Dimensions: This includes the size and height of the lift chair. Dimensions of the lift chair should be determined depending on the weight and how tall you are. Some are available to have the height adjustment option.
3. Weight capacity of the chair: This is another aspect that is entirely dependent on if you or someone else will be using the chair. To be precise, the Golden lift chair being purchased should be strong enough for your weight (approximately) sitting or reclining in it. There are different models available from Golden Technologies depending on the weight capacities that each one can withstand.
4. Power source: Depending on this factor, there are two different varieties of lift chairs. While in one variety power is supplied by battery packs (rare), in another conventional power supply is required where users are required to plug the cord into the socket. Both the options are good. However, in case of heavy duty lift chairs, dual motors are used in order to support weight of the user. These chairs can withstand weight up to 700 pounds. Where batteries do come in play with today’s quality Golden Tech recliners are having a battery backup. The battery backup allows you to get up in the home electricity should fail. An important consideration if your movement is limited.
5. Accessories: At present, Golden is offering a variety of accessories along with their recliners. You now have the option of getting it fitted with devices such as head and lumbar pillow, massage and heat option for additional comfort, left or right hand controls for convenience and side pockets for easier accessibility. Plus, many other available available accessories.