5 Fun Things to Do With Your Pillows
Everyone has pillows, but the question is what do you do with your pillows? Sure you can sleep on it like every one else in the world but what else do you do with your pillows? Decorate? Sit on them? Squeeze them between your legs? BORING! I’ve always wanted to know, “What can do with my pillows that are fun?” So I have come up with 5 fun things you can do with pillows.
1. If any of you have ever played the classic game “spoons” before then this game is for you! Today we are going to take spoons to the max with Ultimate Spoons! Rather than having the spoons sitting in front of you, collect all the pillows and blankets you can find and stash them in a pile. Then strategically hide the spoons through out the pile. When some one collects the necessary cards and shouts, “SPOONS!” Everyone dives in and wrestles to the death until all the spoons are found. Who ever is left with out a spoon is out!
2. Everyone likes to have a “good time” with that special some one and we all know that a little teasing never hurt in order to produce something frisky! Grab the softest pillow you can find, sneak up on your mate and snag him/her with the pillow. Before you know it she’ll be hittin’ on you and you will be in the middle of a sexy pillow fight which is bound to lead to something frisky with your lover.
3. Of Course there is the classic Pillows Fight, which everyone loves. Especially when having sleep overs. Gather all the pillows you can find in the house, grab time, set it, then start bashing the crap out of everyone you can until the time is up.
4. One day some buddies of mine and I went camping at a lodge which had TONS of mattresses and pillows as well as a little balcony that we could jump from. As we studied our surroundings the wheels in our brain started turning. And this is what we cam up with. Pile all the mattresses and pillows up to create a soft landing for your little tushy. Then Climb to the top of the leg and jump for it! The fall and super soft landing will create an adrenalin rush you just can’t get enough of.
5. And finally, have you ever had a bad day? Well hell, crab a crappy pillow that has feathers in it, crank up your favorite song and relieve some stress. Rip that pillow to shreds and let the feathers fly!!! Don’t you dare let one pillow stay in that pillow! Throw them every where, jump in them, toss them over your head and shout “yippee!” And before you know it, you will have forgot what it was you were mad about.
So what will it be? A frisky little something with that special someone? An adrenaline pumping game of Ultimate spoons? or perhaps just the classic pillow fight? The Choice is yours!